Good Quality Medicine Oral Rehydration Salt 27.9g
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.05 US $0.047|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000000 Boes|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Regulation of water, Electrolyte and Acid-base Balance Drugs
- 16 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AMC16006-01
- Usage Mode: For oral administration
- State: Solid
- Type: Nutritious Supplyment
- Brand: Medipharm /OEM
- Dosage Forms: Electuary
- Route of Administration: Oral
- Chemical Name: Glusose Anhydrous,Sodium Chloride
- Trademark: Medipharm /OEM
- Specification: 27.9G
- HS Code: 30049090
- Application: Internal Medicine
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Shape: Granule
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Criteria: Bp USP
- Appearance: White Granule
- Active Ingredien: Dextrose Anhydrous,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Citrate,
- Molecular Weight: 294.10
- Transport Package: 100PCS/Box
- Origin: China
Restores body fluids and electrolytes lost due to dehydration.
1.Little or no urine; 2. Severe dehydration, intravenous fluids should be signs of shock; 3. Severe diarrhea; 4. glucose absorption disorders; 5. severe vomiting and other reasons not be taken orally; ileus, intestinal paralysis and bowel perforation.
If used properly, have no side effects. If used improperly, or if the concentrations of the salt, glucose, or solids within the fluids are not balanced properly, the therapy may not work as well. If too much sodium is used in the solution a condition known as hypernatremia, or high blood sodium levels, may result. Signs of hypernatremia include high blood pressure, irritability, restlessness, swelling, irregular heartbeat, convulsions, twitching, and weakness. If you use too much glucose, you may experience further water loss.
Precautions & Warning:
1.Generally not used for premature children. 2. Follow-up examination: blood pressure; weight; blood electrolytes (mainly Na + and of K +); dehydration signs; amount of manure. 3. Severe dehydration or should be no significant dehydration corrected by intravenous fluids need to be changed.
Use in Pregnancy and Nursing Mothers:
Treatment/antidote in The Event of Overdose:
Store below 25 degrees celsius. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Validity: Three Years