High Quality and Hot-Sale Oral Rehydration Salt, Ors
|FOB Price:||US $0.05-0.06 / Box|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Bags|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100,000 Bags||US $0.05-0.06/ Box|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Boxes Per Month|
|Transport Package:||100bags/Box, 10boxes/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Regulation of water, Electrolyte and Acid-base Balance Drugs
- 16 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: AMC16006-01
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Package: 100bags/Box, 10boxes/CTN
- Registration Dossiers: Available
- Trademark: N/M
- HS Code: 30042090
- Type: Inorganic Chemicals
- Specification: 27.9g, GMP
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- OEM: Available
- Origin: China Mainland
Product No: AMC16006-01
Product Name: Oral Rehydration Salt
Specification: 27.9g, 100bags/box
Shelf life: 3 years
Registration dossiers: Available
Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) is primarily indicated in conditions like Acute infectious diarrhoea, Dehydration, Diarrhoea, Fluid and electrolyte loss in diarrhoea, Fluid depletion, Rehydration of patient with burns.
The severe or irreversible adverse effects of Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS), which give rise to further complications include Radiosensitization effect on thorax, Skin inflammation, Esophageal inflammation.
1. In patients with heart failure, hyperkalemia, oliguria and renal insufficiency, caution should be exercised.
2. When diarrhea stopped and dehydration is corrected, immediately stop taking to prevent hypernatremia.
3. Medical supervision is necessary in patients with renal disease, including anuria and prolonged oliguria.
Directions for use and dosage:
Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) should be prepared with water before use. Add 1 sachet powder in 1 litre cold water or warm water and stir. Route of administration is usually oral. Children or oral difficult patients can use rectal infusion method, the infusion should be slow, generally.
The dosage is depended upon age and severity of dehydration. Continue treatment until diarrhea stops (or dehydration is corrected).
Store below 25ºC. Protect from moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Our company is also dealing with other general medicines: Tablets, capsule, injections, suspensions, iv solution and so on, if any interests, please do contact us freely.
Contact: Ms. Eileen
Cell: +86 18955123093