Tetanus Antitoxin Refined Injection, Mpg Medicine
|FOB Price:||US $2.25-3.55 / box|
|Min. Order:||20,000 box|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20,000 box||US $2.25-3.55/ box|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Boxes Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AMC14032-01
- State: Liquid
- Type: Biological Products
- Specification: 1500 I.U., 10′s/Box, GMP
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- OEM: Available
- Origin: China
- Suitable for: Adult
- Shape: Injection
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Printing: Ink or Ceramic or Sticker
- Registration Dossiers: Available
- Trademark: Medipharm, OEM
- HS Code: 30042090
It is a solution of modified globulin prepared from immunized plasma of healthy horses by peptic digestion and ammonium sulphate fractiontion for preventing of tetanus.
indication and use
1. For those openly wounded, especially those wounded deeply and contaminated seriously, and in danger of being infected with tetanus, prophylactic injection of tetanus antitoxin should be given at once. Patients who have had previous injection of tetanus toxoid should be boosted with one more injection of tetanus toxoid (but not tetanus antitoxin). To those who haven't had previous tetanus toxoid injection or without a clear history of immunization, both antitoxin and toxoid should be given for prophylaxis and permanent immunocompetence.
2. The right site for subcutaneous injection of the tetanujs antitoxin is around the deltoid muscle of the upper arm. If tetanus toxoid is to be given at the same time, separate sites are desirable. The right site for intramuscular injection is the centre area of the deltoid muscle or the lateral upper part of the gluteus maximum.
Intravenous route should not be used until no untoward reaction occurs after intramuscular or subcutaneuos injection. Intravenous injection should be done slowly enough: Not more than 1ml/min at the beginning and don't exceed 4ml/min afterward.
The total volume for a single dose should be not more than 40ml for adults and not more than 0.8ml of body weight for children. Tetanus antitoxin may be diluted with dextrose solution or physiological saline for intravenous drip. The drip must be stopped at once if any untoward reaction occurs.
Validity: 36 monthsths
Storage: In the dark at 2-8 degree, and not be allowed to freeze.